A nutrition
program
for ACL recovery

feed
quad

the

Most physical therapists agree ACLers need to achieve

very specific strength measures, like 100% of body weight in peak torque on isokinetic testing (say that 10x fast), to safely return-to-play. You need targeted nutrition to
build a strong knee.

Most physical therapists agree ACLers need to achieve
 very specific strength measures, like 100% of body weight in peak torque on isokinetic testing (say that 10x fast), to safely return-to-play. You need targeted nutrition to build a strong knee.

Rebuild your ACL,

include all the foods you love, and feel awesome in your body. Your recovery timeline depends on it.

Access guided training modules, challenges, journal prompts, and most importantly, 1:1 support—all without breaking the bank.

A 6-week nutrition program packed with
ALL the tools you need to support your ACL rehab

Feed the Quad

Two live calls for hot-seat 1:1 coaching, plus weekly text check-ins with Emily.

Access to the FTQ group chat on Whatsapp.

Tons of examples and tips to make this feel easier.

Lots of muscle-building magic.

Clarity on your specific macronutrient nutrition needs, no matter what phase of rehab you’re in.

Unwavering support from your registered sports dietitian, Emily Barnhart.

what's inside?

Every element is trickled into your feed and short enough for you to absorb while you’re scrolling on the toilet. 

Plus opportunities for live hot-seat coaching.

created for busy athletes

Collegiate Athlete

“The compassion & empathy you show to clients is one of the biggest strengths of your program!  And being told what we can add rather than what we have to take away & being empowered to make our own choices.” 

FTQ Athlete

“I’ve had a long struggle with nutrition, but I learned in 10 weeks things that would have taken me months, if not years of trial & error to learn!” 

FTQ Athlete

“I used The ultimate protein guide & your grocery list this week to help pick out new things for me to eat/try this week. To be honest I think all of the resources are great. They are relatable & easy to understand.”

FTQ Athlete

“I am super proud of the grace I have learned to give myself. The rehab process is such a roller coaster & it was so helpful to have an objective outsider’s perspective.”

The fee is $400 and payment plans are available. If you are an NCAA or professional athlete and would like to discuss an NIL option, please send Emily a message here.

How much does this PROGRAM cost?

Athletes who participate in the chat, share details in the one-on-one check-ins, and crave new goals and action plans do very well here.  Athletes who are currently struggling with an eating disorder are not a good fit. 

Do you think I’m a good fit?

Feed The Quad is designed for super-busy, self-led athletes who are looking for information and tools. If you are someone who likes a curriculum to follow, will set time aside each week for self-reflection, and will take action within your goals, this is the perfect program for you. If you are someone who needs a bit more individual support (because you might forget about this if it’s not structured into your schedule) and/or you also want to dive much deeper into your feelings around food, the 1:1 coaching will be more helpful.

Should I choose this program or 1:1 coaching?

If your injury is holding you back from an activity you love, then you count as an athlete in my book! No matter your skill level, you deserve support. Many of the people simply itching for a fun day on the ski slopes or to take their dogs on hikes again are the perfect fit here.

I am not an athlete, can I join?

Yes, 99% of the content in here will apply to you as well. The one-on-one time with Emily can cover the remaining 1%. Join in, we’d love to have you!

I have a similar ligament/tendon injury (achilles, UCL, labrum, etc.). Is this program right for me?

schedule an info call

OUR NEXT ROUND STARTS april 2024.

Ready to

Feed the Quad?